DYEING AND FINISHING department is equipped with automatic dye kitchen for preparation of dyes and textile auxiliaries for the dying process.
The dyestuffs and textile auxiliaries used in production are sourced by world’s leading companies: Bezema, Setas, Clariant, Dystar, Rudolf Duraner and others in accordance with REACH and ECO TEX quality standards.
Dyeing jets VALD.HENRIKSEN, DILMENLER, CANLAR have capacities:
30 kg, 50 kg, 100 kg, 300 kg, 450 kg, 500 kg.
The technological process of dyeing includes:
1) Pre-dyeing treatment, including enzyme treatment (antipilling) if applicable where fabrics
are prepared for dyeing process.
* Dyeing of cotton, viscose and other elastane
mixtures with reactive dyestuffs
* Dyeing of polyester with disperse dyestuffs
* Dyeing of polyamide and Protex with acid and
1,2 metal complex dye stuffs
The following equipment is available depending on fabric quality and customer’s requirements:
* For tubular fabrics: Heliot installation for hydro extraction and drying and compacting machine Sertex for fabric stabilizaition by steaming, calendaring, cooling, rolling up.
* For open-width fabrics – Stenter frame Santa Lucia for fabric stabilization and softening (silicon); Monfort machine for additional finishing * Brushing machine for fleece qualities.
Dyeing department has developed technology for antibacterial treatment with silver ions of ready dyed fabrics The Lab in Dyeing department performs 100% physical-mechanical control of raw fabrics (before dying) and ready fabrics (after dying). Colours are developed in special lab dips machines. They can be either hosen from the Pantone scale or based on customer’s colour sample. Dyeing department is equipped with Light box for colour control under various lights. Dyed fabrics pass through 100% quality control before next production stage.
Production capacity: 75-80 tons fabric/ month