DYEING AND FINISHING department is equipped with automatic dye kitchen for preparation of dye stuffs and textile auxiliaries for the process of dyeing.
The dyestuffs and textile auxiliaries used in production are sourced by world’s leading companies: Bezema, Setas, Clariant, Dystar, Rudolf Duraner and others in accordance with REACH and ECO TEX quality standards.
Dyeing jets VALD.HENRIKSEN, DILMENLER, CANLAR have capacities:
30 kg, 50 kg, 100 kg, 300 kg, 450 kg, 500 kg.
The technological process of dyeing includes:
1) Pre-dyeing treatment depending on fabrics, including enzyme treatment/ anti pilling if applicable
– Dyeing of cotton, viscose and other elastane mixtures with reactive dyestuffs
– Dyeing of polyester with disperse dyestuffs
– Dyeing of polyamide and Protex with acid and 1,2 metal complex dye stuffs
3) Finishing – depending on fabric quality and customer’s requirements
The following finishing equipment is available:
– DIL-CUT open width slitting and squeezing machine for tubular fabrics
– For tubular fabrics: Heliot installation for hydro extraction; drying and compacting machine Sertex for fabric fixation by steaming, ironing, cooling, rolling up.
– For open-width fabrics – Stenter frame and weft straightener Bianco for fabric fixation and silicon softening ;
– For open width fabrics – Compactor machine Ferraro for fabric sanforization
Dyeing department has developed technology for antibacterial treatment with silver ions of ready dyed fabrics
The Lab in Dyeing department performs 100% physical and mechanical control of raw fabrics (before dying) and ready fabrics (after dying). Colours are developed in special lab dips machines. They can be either chosen from the Pantone scale or based on customer’s colour sample.
Dyeing department is equipped with Light box for colour control under various lights.
Dyed fabrics pass through 100% quality control before next production stage.
Production capacity: 75-80 tons fabric/ month