SIGNALS OF VIOLATIONS AND OFFERS
We, NATALIA AD, constantly strive to build and maintain internal organizational control mechanisms to prevent and prevent irregularities of any nature and, in particular, the violation of national legislation, European or international legal acts when carrying out our activities.
In a spirit of openness and loyalty, we have established effective Whistleblowing and Follow-up Policies to create accessible whistleblowing opportunities and ensure
• that any report of a violation related to our activity within the scope of the application of the Law on the Protection of Persons Submitting Whistleblowers or Publicly Disclosing Information on Violations (ZZLPSPOIN) will be objectively and carefully checked, as well as
• that whistleblowers will be fairly protected in accordance with the requirements of the Law on the Protection of Persons Submitting Whistleblowers or Publicly Disclosing Information on Violations.
The internal channel created by NATALIA AD for receiving reports of violations and proposals for their prevention, provides an opportunity to submit your report or proposal
regarding related to the activity of NATALIA AD:
• violations of Bulgarian legislation or of the acts of the European Union in the field of public procurement specified in the ZZLPSPOIN; financial services, products and markets and the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing; product safety and compliance; transport safety; environmental Protection; radiation protection and nuclear safety; food and feed safety, animal health and animal welfare; public health; consumer protection; the protection of privacy and personal data; the security of networks and information systems;
• violations of Bulgarian legislation in the field of: rules for payment of due public state and municipal claims; labor legislation; the legislation related to the performance of public service.
in one or more of the following ways:
• written report according to the sample – use the Form for registering a report for submitting information about violations according to the ZZLPSPOIN, which you can deposit in person or by mail at the address: Stara Zagora, Tsar Simeon Veliki Street No. 173 NATALIYA AD,. Mark on the envelope that it contains “Signal by ZZLPSPOIN”.
• signal by e-mail according to the template – Form for registering a signal for submitting information on violations according to ЗЛПСПОИН, which you should send to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, signed with a qualified electronic signature (KEP) and.
DOWNLOAD THE FORM FROM HERE: link
You can attach documents and other sources of information to your report supporting the claims made in it, as well as indicate details of persons who could confirm the reported data or provide additional information.
The identity of the whistleblower and any other person named in the whistleblower will be properly protected and the necessary measures will be taken to limit access to the information only to those employees who need this data to perform their official duties.
It is important to know that you will be subject to special protection under the ZZLPSPOIN when reporting a violation under the order of this law and the areas of its application provided for in its art. 3, if your violation became known in the capacity of a worker, employee, or other person performing hired work, regardless of the nature of the work, the method of payment and the source of financing; a person who works without an employment relationship and/or exercises a free profession and/or craft activity; volunteer or intern; partner, shareholder, sole owner of the capital, member of the management or control body of a commercial company, member of the audit committee of an enterprise; a person who works for an individual or entity, our subcontractors or suppliers; a job candidate who participated in a competition or other form of selection for employment and in this capacity received information about a violation; worker or employee when the information was obtained in the context of an employment or service relationship that was terminated at the time of the reporting or public disclosure, and provided you had reasonable cause to believe that the information provided about the violation in the report was true at the time of its submission.
The special protection under ZZLPSPOIN and the measures to ensure it, provided in our rules, protect whistleblowers from retaliatory and discriminatory actions against them, from actions having the character of repression and putting them in a disadvantageous position, as well as threats or attempts at such actions.
It is also important to know that:
• Each signal is checked for its credibility.
• Anonymous reports and reports referring to violations committed more than two years ago are not prosecuted, even if they were registered.
• Registered signals that do not fall within the scope of ZZLPSPOIN and whose content does not give reasons to be considered plausible are not considered.
• Registered reports containing obviously false or misleading statements of fact are returned with an instruction to the whistleblower to correct the statements and the responsibility he bears for persuasion under Art. 286 of the Criminal Code.
We will provide you with feedback on the actions taken on your report within a period of no longer than three months after confirming receipt of the report.